Fluxy's Flabbergastorys

I like stuff to do with things

  • Who am I?

    IN SECOND LIFE Owner Of FluxBox: IN THE REAL WORLD Electrical Engineer Music writer/composer/performer
Posted by fart On 8:30 PM 0 comments

Well well well what do we have here...."A PAGE"..."AND THE INTERNETS".

So I kinda had the idea of doing a blog about myself and my surroundings about 3 years ago and it is only now that I have gotten around to doing it. Hopefully it wont be 3 year intervals between my posts. So this is just a pointless introduction from me to you and just so you know it is really me and to prove it I shall ramble on a fair bit in which will take you completely nowhere keeping you completely intrigued about absolutely nothing what so ever to do with hamsters or eating soggy popcorn in the bath in which you have already spilt half a bottle of vodka in which kinda feels a bit strange cause you cant feel your toes cause your using them to block the water from going down the drain hole cause you lost the plug and the last time you saw it you were using it as a french fry straightener cause you hate bendy french fries and you don't know what gave you the idea of using the bath plug but now you regret it.

Categories:

0 Response for the " "

Post a Comment